Welcome to a precious hour of time well spent for the financial gormandizer that keeps a finger on the pulse of the markets.
The blog features fusion/technical analysis for savvy metal-heads that invest in, trade, and follow the precious metals gold & silver, mining stocks, and stock market equities, as well as trading ideas and thoughtful commentary on the financial markets.
One-on-one and group technical analysis trading workshops in a webinar-style remote room is available to explore a new strategy for your toolbox, and for beginners who aspire to trade and invest. You will find realistic and reasonable analysis focused on profit and capital preservation based on market conditions and price action with proven methods to execute low-risk entries.
Article publication and charting are available by request for private clients and financial publications. All are welcome to reference my technical analysis or partial version of an article that must accompany a TraderStef™ credit linked back to this website for the full analysis. An archive of choice interviews are available on YouTube. In the meantime, peruse my bio, add yourself to the growing email notification list via the sidebar button, and follow @TraderStef™ on Twitter for real-time updates.
My next time-slot on Operation Freedom live radio with Dr. Dave Janda is scheduled for Nov. 8, 2020, 2-2:30pm EST.
TraderStef on Operation Freedom – Live w/Dr. Dave Janda on WAAM 1600AM Talk Radio – Aug. 2 – Audio, Summary, Charts (+ Twitter Thread)
TraderStef on Palisade Radio – Monetary Inflation, Velocity of Money and Gold & Silver Technical Analysis – Aug. 8 (+ Twitter Thread)
TraderStef on Operation Freedom – Live w/Dr. Dave Janda on WAAM 1600AM Talk Radio – Sep. 20 – Audio, Summary, Charts
Gold Spot vs. Dow, S&P 500, Nasdaq / Jan. 2000 – Jul. 23, 2020 6am EST…
- Apr. 10, 2020: A majority of physical gold/silver retail dealers are sold out of high-demand coins as the U.S. Mint was cleaned out. The rush began the 2nd week of March as the financial market bubble popped due to the pandemic. Irresponsible dealers were over-extended with backlogs due to selling of inventory they did not have, but reputable dealers delayed delivery of remaining inventory. Despite recent volatility in the paper market (gold spot charts), supply-chain issues are industry-wide and bullish. Premiums over spot price to purchase bullion/coins are steep.
- Aug. 4: US Mint Making Changes to Meet Exploding Demand for Gold, Silver Eagles – CoinWeek
- Sep. 18: 1oz American Silver Eagles Bright-Uncirculated (BU) are back in the supply chain and available at all online sellers.
- Sep. 18: U.S. Mint 1oz American Eagle Gold Proof $2,625, gold spot at $1,950.
- Jim Sinclair – Debt Jubilees Everywhere, Fed, Gold, Global Currency Reset, Pandemic – May 10.
Thanks for stopping by!
Plan Your Trade, Trade Your Plan.
Headline collage art always by TraderStef