Last Sunday, I had the pleasure of being a returning guest on live talk radio w/Dr. Dave Janda’s Operation Freedom on WAAM 1600AM. As suggested on my Feb. 3 interview notes, this episode continues the fake news in gold topic. Here is the interview on YouTube with some notes and linked material referenced during the show.
Operation Freedom w/Dr. Dave Janda – Mar. 24, 2019
Here is gold daily chart referenced while discussing technical analysis on gold. The Evening Star Doji pattern marked the top of the Aug. 2018 – Feb. 20, 2019 price rally…
Here is a screenshot of the heads-up posted on Twitter on Feb. 19…
On Mar. 5, I sent a direct message and a gold chart to Dr. Janda with a pullback bottoming heads-up…
Here is the gold daily chart that shows the pullback bottoming on March 5-7. A Southern Doji with a Tri Star Bullish Reversal pattern. Price rallied $44 to its recent high on Mar. 25 at $1,324. As of Friday Mar. 29, the price is treading $1,300 and working to build a solid base before challenging overhead resistance after the March and spring seasonal swoon ends.
Here is the show summary with links to referenced material…
- – Introduction by Dr. Janda
- – PDS: Price Derangement Syndrome in Precious Metals
- – Misleading News on Gold & Silver Manipulation & Regulation
- – High-Frequency Trading (HFT) “Speed Bump”
- – Suggested Education on HFT
- – Flash Crash 2010 – VPRO 2011 Documentary
- – The Wall Street Code – VPRO 2013 Documentary
- – Intercontinental Exchange (ICE)
- – ICE Seeks HFT Passive-Order Protection (POP), Feb. 1, 2019
- – Link to ICE PDF File
- – Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) 90-day Stay on POP Request
- – Pro vs. Con – Industry/Public Comments at CFTC for ICE Futures U.S. (IFUS)
- – Link to CFTC Comments
- – Cartel Manipulation Meme vs. Overall Financial Market Manipulation i.e. Spoofing
- – Technical Analysis on Recent Gold Price Action
- – Federal Reserve Quantitative Tightening (QT) TaperCaper
- – FOMC Pauses QT by Halting Interest Rate Hikes & Balance Sheet Reduction
- – QE Trap with Yield Curve Flattening, Inverted, then Recession
- – “When it becomes serious, you have to lie” – So, do as they do, not as they say
- – Central Banks on Biggest Gold-Buying Spree in Half Century
- – Buy Gold, Sell Stocks Is the ‘Trade of Century’
Plan Your Trade, Trade Your Plan
TraderStef on Twitter
NONE of the content produced by TraderStef, staff members, or any services associated with this website should be construed as financial or investment advice. Financial investment is a risky endeavor and may lead to substantial loss. Always perform due diligence before undertaking any financial decision. Not a Financial Advisor.
Copyrighted Material – A “by TraderStef” credit linked back to this website is required when using any quotes, written material, technical analysis charts, or publishing a full version of an article.